[Owasp-egypt] OWASP Egypt chapter Activities

Omar Sherin omar.sherin at owasp.org
Fri Oct 12 07:39:41 UTC 2012

Dear Mohamed

Thanks for your email, the next meeting will be on November 24,25th in the
smart village isa. During this period there will be a security conference
called Cairo Security Camp 2012. Its a community driven event and they
agreed to allow us have a meeting there. Also if you have any security
presentations please send it over and we can add it to the agenda.

As you know OWASP is a non commercial  initiative so any meetings has to
come through the chapter members donations..not necessarily financial
donations but even a location to meet in can be sufficient.

Kindest regards

Cheers,

Omar Sherin

OWASP Egypt Chapter

From:  Mohamed Alfateh <mohamed.alfateh at owasp.org>
Date:  Tuesday, October 9, 2012 6:54 PM
To:  <owasp-egypt at lists.owasp.org>, Omar Sherin <Omar.Sherin at owasp.org>
Subject:  OWASP Egypt chapter Activities

Hi Omar and All,

I just asking the about the Egypt chapter regular meetings, shared projects,
or any other collective activities.
We have many existing competencies in Egypt in the field of application
security, and i think owasp may be the best place brings us together,

Regards
--
Mohamed Alfateh