[Owasp-egypt] New vacancy at raya
omar.sherin at owasp.org
Fri Jul 13 16:27:42 UTC 2012
Please check out this vacancy as received.
We have an open vacancy related to application security @ Raya
Security Services Team
We are looking mainly for Sr.Application Security Engineer to perform
code audit, application assessment and penetration testing.
Below are the qualifications and job description of the required
information security specialist position:
• Experience in programming and software security.
• Experience in secure software development lifecycle and threat modeling.
• Experience in secure software concepts and coding best practices.
• Experience in web, application, and network penetration testing.
• Knowledge of enterprise security assessments (network appliances,
servers, web applications, VoIP, ATM …etc.).
• Knowledge of risk assessments.
• Industry certifications in security auditing and/or penetration
testing are preferred (SANS, Offensive Security, EC-Council…etc.).
• Knowledge of regulatory compliance standards is a plus (PCI-DSS, ISO27001).
• Analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Soft skills are a big plus:
o Basic project management skills.
o Presentation skills.
o Technical writing skills.
• Fast learner and reader with the ability to understand diverse
• Minimum 3 years experience (preferably 2 years in the information
Applicants will be resident in Egypt, serving customers in Egypt and
the middle east
moh.fateh at gmail.com
Sent while mobile
Sent from my mobile device
More information about the Owasp-egypt