[Owasp-egypt] Fwd: [Owasp-leaders] Volunteers ready for action

omar.sherin at infosec2.com omar.sherin at infosec2.com
Mon Jul 12 06:21:48 EDT 2010

OWASPers

If anyone is interested in joining a project,...send me your skillset and we shall submit them as one patch

From: dinis cruz <dinis.cruz at owasp.org<mailto:dinis.cruz at owasp.org>>
Date: July 11, 2010 12:03:14 PM GMT+03:00
To: "owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org<mailto:owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org>" <owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org<mailto:owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org>>
Cc: Global Projects Committee <global-projects-committee at lists.owasp.org<mailto:global-projects-committee at lists.owasp.org>>
Subject: Re: [Owasp-leaders] Volunteers ready for action

Hey Omar

This sounds great, can you provide more detais on these volunteers (for example who they are), how much time they have available and how would you like to manage their tasks? (for example do you want to be the central point of contact for them?)

To kickstart this this process, at the GPC (OWASP Global Projects Committee) we need help in
  a) completing the mapping of all OWASP Projects into the new WIKI-template-driven GPC Project Assessement v2.0 structure and
  b) reviewing a number of OWASP Projects.

If some of your volunteers are new to OWASP, this would also be a great way for them to get to know a number of OWASP projects

As the project leader of the OWASP O2 Platform (see http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_O2_Platform and http://o2platform.com<http://o2platform.com/>) I would like to see if some of your volunteers would like to be involved in it.

I just released a new version http://diniscruz.blogspot.com/2010/07/first-major-release-of-owasp-o2.html so now is a great time for them to join in.

Dinis Cruz

--
If u wanna be big, dream big,
   Beware of ur dreams they might come true,