[Owasp-egypt] Any activity since last Wednesday???

omar.sherin at infosec2.com omar.sherin at infosec2.com
Sun Jul 11 04:45:25 EDT 2010

Some of the big projects need a hand in the final push, many of them are already very late in schedule. thats why OWASP decided not to accept any new projects till the queue is clear.

on the other hand...there is a room for us to start our own projects as long as they remain within our chapter boundaries and not dependent on multi-chapter cooperation.

cheers,

On Jul 11, 2010, at 11:36 AM, Sherif Mousa wrote:

Omar,

Well, I thought that we should arrange a meeting.
Anyway, good luck with projects, but I saw a lot of projects in Alpha or Beta status, or you'd like to start a new project.

Thanks

On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 11:23 AM, omar.sherin at infosec2.com<mailto:omar.sherin at infosec2.com> <omar.sherin at infosec2.com<mailto:omar.sherin at infosec2.com>> wrote:

Sherif

Nope its not your problem.. seems like it turned slow over the weekend.

I am trying to get an updated list of OWASP projects, in case anyone of the members have few spare hours to contribute.

thanks