[Owasp-egypt] How to participate

Sherif Mousa sherif.a.mousa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 05:50:32 EDT 2010

Hi all,

@Nadim : Thanks Hamdy for help, I read both presentations. They are good as
introduction. You're right, the web application, for example, can't expect
all user inputs, the user can provide any server request especially with
intercepting proxies.

@Omar : Totally agree with you, we need to a meeting . . If most people are
in Cairo, let's make it there.

@Hamdy : No problem ISA, there are good materials over there, OWASP as an
example as well as the existence of experienced people in the group. So,
right we can help through :)

@Mostafa : Thanks for the links, I think there are a lot to study :)

Well, I'd like to add that there  is a comprehensive reference for Web
AppSec, which is "The Web Application Hacker’s Handbook". It seems to be
very well organized. It's also possible to use the Webgoat as a Lab
environment to apply studied techniques.

Humble Regards,

--
Sherif Mousa
IT Security Incident Handler