[Owasp-egypt] How to participate

Hamdy Abdel-Badeea hamdy.a.farag at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 05:21:40 EDT 2010

Thanks Mostafa
Now we're going bigger :)
I think newbies to the web security like me should take one step further by
reading materials and discuss
it here, this should make the list active which can get more people.
we need also to practice by making or participating in some projects.
Is there a good project that can help us in the beginning? Can't we work on
an application if somebody already has a good idea that can be of great
benefit to experienced as well as newbies?

A python/web2py web developer