[Owasp-education] [Owasp-leaders] Can the Education leaders touch base with me?

Sean Auriti sean.auriti at owasp.org
Fri Jun 12 03:26:36 UTC 2015

Hi Andrew,

Alpha One Labs, a New York educational non-profit, would like to continue
its interest in supporting the OWASP education goals by providing classroom
space, access to teachers and promoting initiatives through our network.
We're also interested in partnering with OWASP to share a space together.

Sean
OWASP Brooklyn Chapter Leader
Alpha One Labs Co-Founder and President