[Owasp-education] [Owasp-leaders] Call to action: Software Assurance Course syllabus

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Mon Feb 11 07:50:26 UTC 2013

Hi Andrew,

interesting.
Maybe a small question: will the syllabus and the briefing materials be
open content?

I also like the idea to use the Development Guide, though we really may
want to polish it up before, as the current release version is from 2005
(i.e. 7(!) years old)....
Back in 2010, I believe we had allocated some budget for the update, but
so far I can't see any updates on the project page (but maybe I am
looking in the wrong places).

Best regards, Tobias