[Owasp-education] FW: MONDAY, MARCH 3, 'OWASP SUMMER OF CODE 2008' WILL BE OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED!

Sebastien Deleersnyder seba at deleersnyder.eu
Sun Feb 24 18:46:58 EST 2008

Hi,

Who of you would like to push the education project further?

I have had very positive feedback on this project and I am sure that we can
get this ball rolling further.

I myself have become board member and am excluded from participation on the
Soc08, but will certainly contribute if one (ore more) of you takes the
lead!

Regards

Seba

  _____