[Owasp-education] FW: Adding Content

Sebastien Deleersnyder sebastien.deleersnyder at ascure.com
Wed Mar 14 15:55:30 EDT 2007

Hi Grady, All,

I have relocated the Primer track to a separate page:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Edcuation_Track:_Web_Application_Security
_Primer

I see that you already came up with some material on the New Top 10.
Great stuff!

Regards,

Seba

________________________________

To: owasp-education at lists.owasp.org
Subject: [Owasp-education] Adding Content

I would like to contribute content including power point slides etc, but
I am new to this sort of thing.  Can someone walk me through the
process?

Thanks,
Grady

This message may be confidential. It is also solely for the use of the
individual or group to whom it is addressed. If you have received it by
mistake, please let us know by e-mail reply. Ascure is not liable for
any direct or indirect damage arising from errors, inaccuracies or any
loss in the message, from unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or
alteration of it.

For the complete version or other languages of this disclaimer see
http://www.ascure.com/disclaimer.htm

---- eMail Disclaimer ----