[Owasp-education] Adding Content
sebastien.deleersnyder at ascure.com
Wed Mar 14 15:42:09 EDT 2007
Please have a look at the current road map:
If you already want to create ppt slides: we will definitely need some
up to date slides with an OWASP introduction.
Raw material - or even slightly outdated versions - can be found on the
OWASP site, please add material you found to the consolidation page.
Now on the powerpoints / module:.
* You should provide a summary next to the slides.
* The slides should be in the right template:
* We still have to come up with some guidelines on slide content,
* Only include necessary data
* Slide contents should be self evident
* One slide should cover only one specific topic, avoid
overly dense slides
* Max seven words per line, seven lines per slide
* Present information graphically: an image can say more
that thousand words
* Don't use all capital letters
* Support each slide with notes (the part below the slide in
PowerPoint). These notes should provide the presenter with enough
material (including references) to prepare the presentation without much
I hope this is clearer now?
Any feedback is welcome here.
From: owasp-education-bounces at lists.owasp.org
[mailto:owasp-education-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Grady
Sent: maandag 12 maart 2007 16:16
To: owasp-education at lists.owasp.org
Subject: [Owasp-education] Adding Content
I would like to contribute content including power point slides etc, but
I am new to this sort of thing. Can someone walk me through the
---- eMail Disclaimer ----
This message may be confidential. It is also solely for the use of the individual or group to whom it is addressed. If you have received it
by mistake, please let us know by e-mail reply. Ascure is not liable for any direct or indirect damage arising from errors, inaccuracies or
any loss in the message, from unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of it.
For the complete version or other languages of this disclaimer see http://www.ascure.com/disclaimer.htm
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Owasp-education