[Owasp-education] [Owasp-leaders] chapter presentations?

Sebastien Deleersnyder sebastien.deleersnyder at ascure.com
Wed Mar 7 06:43:58 EST 2007

Hi Dinis,

Dates are now also part of the tables.

Project team,

Please see below why ratings have been dropped for now.

We'll have to think on how we are going to distinguish presentations
that are possible candidates to be re-used in education modules?

Regards,

Seba

________________________________

On 3/3/07, Sebastien Deleersnyder < sebastien.deleersnyder at ascure.com
<mailto:sebastien.deleersnyder at ascure.com> > wrote:

Hi Eoin,

Good question. I did rate them: I wanted to rate them in the sense of
how they can be reused within other slide decks.

In restrospect, this was not a good idea. I have removed the ratings and
recreated the page:

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Education_Presentation

If I have offended anybody, sorry for that.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Kind regards,

Seba

________________________________

--
Eoin Keary OWASP - Ireland
http://www.owasp.org/local/ireland.html

________________________________

This message may be confidential. It is also solely for the use of the
individual or group to whom it is addressed. If you have received it by
mistake, please let us know by e-mail reply. Ascure is not liable for
any direct or indirect damage arising from errors, inaccuracies or any
loss in the message, from unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or
alteration of it.

For the complete version or other languages of this disclaimer see
http://www.ascure.com/disclaimer.htm

--
Dinis Cruz
Chief OWASP Evangelist, Are you a member yet?

---- eMail Disclaimer ----