[Owasp-education] update owasp-education project

Greg Skinner greg at gregskinner.com
Mon Mar 5 14:28:34 EST 2007

> Do not hesitate to introduce yourself to the project mailing list together
> with what you expect to get out of it?

Hi All-

I am a Master's student at George Washington University studying
Computer Science. I'm trying to put together an independent study
course that I can take myself as well as one that can be passed off to
possibly be taught at the University later on. At the moment I am
coming up with "curriculum" ideas and as I get anything, I'll be sure
to post it for your feedback. Maybe it can be used for the project.

Best,
Greg