[Owasp-denver] [retiring-mailman] Re: WARNING: The [OWASP-DENVER] mail list is being retired on March 22nd

Matt Tesauro retiring-mailman at owasp.org
Mon Mar 11 19:45:42 UTC 2019

A second email with correct links was sent to any email that was caught by
the bug in the automation to send out these notices.

In short, remove the @owasp.org from the links and they work

https://groups.google.com/a/owasp.org/forum/#!forum/denver-chapter/join

https://groups.google.com/a/owasp.org/forum/#!forum/denver-chapter