[Owasp-denver] Fwd: Abstract for potential speaking slot for OWASP Denver

Steve Kosten steve.kosten at owasp.org
Wed Oct 3 16:40:35 UTC 2018

All,

Potential speaker if we want to look at them for an event.

Steve Kosten
OWASP Denver Board Member

bbugge at nowsecure.com
<https://nowsecure.getoutreach.com/api/mailings/457688/click?org=578cce54-475d-4ada-bad2-01c6d4ba882f&sig=2Q87LaxnipBLkpz7sgI-J2_f-LI-thFUD_av_ZF-5cQ%3D&url=mailto%3Abbugge%40nowsecure.com>
 / 703.963.4514

If you'd like me to stop sending you emails, please click here
<https://nowsecure.getoutreach.com/api/mailings/457688/click?org=578cce54-475d-4ada-bad2-01c6d4ba882f&sig=2Q87LaxnipBLkpz7sgI-J2_f-LI-thFUD_av_ZF-5cQ%3D&url=https%3A%2F%2Fnowsecure.outrch.com%2Fapi%2Fmailings%2Funsubscribe%2FPMRGSZBCHIYTQMBZGM2SYITPOJTSEORCGU3TQY3DMU2TILJUG42WILJUMFSGCLLCMFSDELJQGFRTMZBUMJQTQOBSMYRCYITTNFTSEORCO5UXS3L2PJWXU5KYLBHS2Q3DKFFTAWBXMZPUMSCDPIZVC2TJLFLDG4LINI4XAMLHGJMDQPJCPU%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D>