[Owasp-denver] Join us for September's Denver OWASP Meeting

Bryan Miller bryan.miller at owasp.org
Thu Sep 28 20:45:23 UTC 2017

Steve,

Was this presentation recorded?

Thanks,
Bryan

  _____

From: owasp-denver-bounces On Behalf Of Steve Kosten
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 11:19 AM
To: owasp-denver at lists.owasp.org
Subject: [Owasp-denver] Join us for September's Denver OWASP Meeting

Please come join us for our OWASP Denver meeting.  Enjoy some great food,
drinks and networking courtesy of Solutions II.  Come network beforehand and
after the presentation (which will start shortly after 6:00)

RSVP at https://www.meetup.com/Denver-OWASP/events/243195913/

TOPIC:

Radio Frequencies, What it means to Us

Our organizations utilize radio frequencies (RF) on a daily basis. These
signals surround us, travel through us, and often move beyond the physical
and logical boundaries that we have established to protect our
organizations. What is RF saying about your organization or client? How do
you find out? What tools and processes do you need to find out the radio
frequencies your organization or client uses. What information can you find
and where do you find it?

PRESENTER:  Aaron Lafferty

Aaron Lafferty is a former systems administrator and network engineer who
transitioned to information security.  He has always had an interest in
radios, and had a childhood full of broken walkie-talkies and bent antennas.
Aaron is currently a general class licensed amateur radio operator, call
sign N8AML

Steve Kosten
OWASP Denver Chapter Leader