[Owasp-denver] Job Available - FTE Security Analyst Tech Center
SMoore at datasourceconsulting.com
Thu Jul 10 12:28:26 EDT 2008
Responsible for assessing, designing, documenting and/or implementing security controls for critical applications and systems throughout the network to ensure security standards and guidelines are met.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The essential functions include, but are not limited to:
1. Provide security guidance in all phases of application development and implementation throughout company.
2. Act as the liaison with the Application Development team for security related matters.
3. Perform research, evaluate and make recommendation on emerging security technology as requested.
4. Perform/facilitate application security testing.
5. Administer user accounts (adding, changing, and deleting user IDs/profiles) in accordance with established approval procedures and Information Security policies for network (Active Directory), server (Windows, Unix, AS400, etc) and centrally managed applications as needed.
6. Troubleshoot issues regarding account setup and access issues.
7. Respond to security audit findings reported by internal and external auditing departments as assigned.
8. Investigate violations of information security policies and procedures.
9. Act as the liaison with business units regarding information security matters.
10. Participate in the development and periodic review of security policies, standards, procedures and guidelines.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Monitor security information sources to stay informed of emerging issues and technology.
2. Prepare and present materials to the Security Steering Committee when requested.
3. Attend training to maintain familiarity with current security technology, techniques, and services.
4. Cover the duties of the Logical Access Administrator for short periods.
5. Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
1. Bachelor's degree in computer science or comparable technical field, or work experience which demonstrates comparable technical abilities
2. Four (4) years experience in Information Technology, with at least two (2) years focused on Information Security principles and System Development Life Cycle.
3. Three (3) years experience in project management.
4. Experience in information systems risk analysis and management
5. Knowledge of finance environment processes/applications.
6. Knowledge of current Windows environment, MS Office products, Unix, and Active Directory.
7. Experience configuring, maintaining, or auditing application systems security controls.
8. Knowledge of generally accepted IT Security Standards including ISO17799.
1. Experience in oral and written communication, particularly with upper management and business unit representatives.
2. Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
3. Rotational on call on a 24/7 basis.
4. Occasional travel.
5. High degree of personal integrity and trustworthiness.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Sandy Moore at smoore at datasourceconsulting.com <mailto:smoore at datasourceconsulting.com> or 303-349-2474.
Datasource Staffing, LLC
smoore at datasourceconsulting.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OWASP-DENVER