[Owasp-denver] Job Posting

David Campbell dcampbell at owasp.org
Thu Jul 10 11:30:29 EDT 2008

Michael,

If it's appsec specific go ahead and send it to the list...
owasp-denver at lists.owasp.org

Are you looking for a fulltimer specifically, or are you considering
contractors also?

---
Management, Developers, Security Professionals – can only result in one
thing…… better security.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_NYC_AppSec_2008_Conference  Sept
22nd-25th 2008