[Owasp-denver] Job - Boulder - PHP Developer at New Frontier Technologies
andy at noof.com
Thu Apr 17 15:36:16 EDT 2008
Web Applications Developer need for Boulder based transactional TV
company. Candidate will be
responsible for creating key applications within company's production
infrastructure & migrating
existing ASP.NET application to our custom PHP framework. Min 2 yrs of
PHP and MySQL development
experience. CentOS/RedHat Linux knowledge strongly preferred. Send
resumes to jobs at noof.com or fax
to 303-938-8388. www.noof.com
I. General Purpose:
Create and maintain PHP-based web applications.
II. Essential Duties/Responsibilities:
- Development and debugging of new and existing php-based web
- Responsible for guiding software development implementation and
helping define frameworks,
common libraries, and other key components.
- Research new software, methods, and models
- Keep up to date on related technologies
A. Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Production skills in graphic design, page layout, and web development.
- Fast learner and ability to analyze & understand complex systems.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and have the ability to prioritize
- Able to handle concurrent responsibilities and project tasks with
little or no supervision.
- Great communication & collaborative skills and the ability to manage
all aspects of development.
- CentOS/RedHat Linux knowledge strongly preferred.
- Version control (svn), build/deployment processes and tools, and
- Skilled in high-user-volume production web environments.
B. Education or Formal Training:
- Associates degree/BA/BS is desirable.
- Minimum 2 years of designing, deploying, and supporting
database-driven web based applications.
- Minimum 2 years of PHP and MySQL development experience.
- Minimum 2 years developing and supporting commercial software
applications in high-load
D. Material and Equipment Directly Used:
- Computers and related peripherals
- Vendor documentation
- Online community groups
- Linux, Windows, and Office applications
- Integrated Development Environment (IDE) Tools
- Subversion source control (SVN)
E. Working Environment/Physical Activities:
- Normal office environment
- Computer Lab
- Some travel may be required
- Adult content work environment
More information about the OWASP-DENVER