[OWASP-Delhi] Fwd: [Owasp-leaders] Submitting for Global AppSec Tel Aviv

Vaibhav Gupta vaibhav.gupta at owasp.org
Tue Feb 19 04:19:02 UTC 2019

Thanks
Vaibhav

twitter.com/VaibhavGupta_1

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Avi D (OWASP Israel) <avi.douglen at owasp.org>
Date: Mon, Feb 18, 2019 at 4:09 PM
Subject: [Owasp-leaders] Submitting for Global AppSec Tel Aviv
To: Owasp leaders <owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org>,
Owasp-chapters at lists.owasp.org <owasp-chapters at lists.owasp.org>,
owasp-community <owasp-community at lists.owasp.org>, <
owasp-women-in-appsec at lists.owasp.org>

Reminder – this is the last week to submit to the first round of our CFP
(Call for Presentations).

This is going to be a truly fabulous event, I highly recommend
participating! Most of our talks will be selected from the first round, so
do your best to get your submission in now. And please share with your
chapter / project list / anyone else that has something interesting to
share! J

Submit here: https://telaviv.appsecglobal.org/program/call-for-papers

And if you are concerned about submitting, or this would be your first time
speaking at a conference – don’t worry! We will support you the whole way
and provide any mentoring you need. (You can even reach out to me
personally for support, as I am not on the content review committee J )

One more note: we are working on dedicating a budget to assist a few
speakers that would not otherwise be able to join us, due to lack of funds
or employer – so do not let this hold you back.

Chapter Leaders: if you will be having a chapter meeting any time soon,
we’d really appreciate if you could share this at your meeting! If you
would like a slide to display the details, there is one here (
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1EFi9Ke6eYBQ0nCC24ZhxFW5MozCj46rnhUpi0WoOHEU/edit?usp=sharing)
.

---

Sponsors – this is a great opportunity to reach an amazing audience!
Details on some of our sponsorship options here:
https://telaviv.appsecglobal.org/docs/Global_AppSec_Tel_Aviv_2019_Sponsorship_Opportunities.pdf

Avi D