[OWASP-Delhi] Combined OWASP/null Delhi chapter March meet - 28th March, 2015 (Sat) / 03:00 PM IST

Gopal Gupta iet.gopal at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 10:11:29 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Mr. Paramdeep presented a topic in March's meet about positive approach in
security community and we discussed about an incident related to that, here
is the link to the article:

When the Security Community Eats Its Own
http://blog.norsecorp.com/2015/03/01/when-the-security-community-eats-its-own/

Best Regards,
Gopal Gupta