[OWASP-Delhi] Regarding Microsoft Threat Modeling tool 2014

Pankaj Upadhyay mr.p.upadhyay at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 19:36:51 UTC 2015

1) Connector is just lying there and not attached to one of the little
squares on the entity. Do that and your error will go away.

2) You need to understand the trust boundaries first. You might be using
some external connector such as browser which might be communicating with a
server and you're putting them in one trust boundary. Separate them with a
boundary, this warning will go away.

Regarding references, refer Threat Modelling book by Snyder or another book
by Adam Shostock.

Thanks,
Pankaj
https://twitter.com/p_upadhyay9999