[OWASP-Delhi] Final Reminder: Delhi Chapter Meet on 26/7/14 @ 4 p.m

Vishal A. vishal.asthana at owasp.org
Thu Jul 31 14:53:02 UTC 2014

Hi Mohammed,

Thanks for the inquiry. The meet was held as per the detailed agenda
published on the chapter page: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Delhi. This
serves the purpose of meeting minutes as well so, no plans of preparing and
circulating them separately.

Regarding presentation slides, these will be made available on Slideshare
here: http://www.slideshare.net/OWASPDelhi.

Hope this helps.

Vishal