[OWASP-Delhi] Final Reminder: Delhi Chapter Meet on 26/7/14 @ 4 p.m

mohammed zuber zubermohammed at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 15:47:11 UTC 2014

Hi,

I was not able to attend the chapter meeting due to some personal issues...
I hope that some more members were also not able to attend the meeting...
for the benefit me and others I request meeting organizers to share the
minutes of meeting and copy pretensions if available.

Mohammed Zuber

Please consider your environment: Before printing this e-mail, ask
yourself  Whether you need a hard copy!