[OWASP-Delhi] Delhi Chapter meet on 26/7/14 @ 4 p.m.

Sandeep Singh sandeep.singh at owasp.org
Sat Jul 19 18:15:33 UTC 2014

Hi all,

A gentle reminder for those who are still left to register for the OWASP
meet. Please register on the below provided link as entry will not be
allowed by the Adobe Security personnel inside the premises without prior
registration

https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/forms/d/1DH-qR7f3fzNad72taccJCFWC17HplmTj5ikAP0PMkkI/viewform
.

For more details and agenda please visit
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Delhi_NCR

Those who have already registered can ignore this mail

Thanks
Sandeep