[Owasp-delhi] GUI for sqlmap
Aman Hardikar .M
amanhardikar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 08:54:48 UTC 2012
Have released a new version of sqlmapGUI (2.4.0).
Please refer to my blog at http://blog.amanhardikar.com
* All the bugs identified were resolved. (Many thanks to all those who
identified and reported them)
* Update process changed to git. Look for the link to git software in the
‘Dependencies’ section on the ‘Settings’ tab.
* Linux (BT5) version. The Qt libraries present in BT5 are of version
4.7.0, So the tool is compiled using the same version of software.
* Improvements to the interface.
* Saving and loading of options on the interface
* Installation of all the python modules from the interface
* Output enhancements
* URL history on the target tab
* Other improvements to the interface
There are 3 different installers :
1. Linux (BT5) Installer - sqlmapgui-2.4.0_qt470_bt5r3.
deb – 297KB
2. Windows Installer (sqlmap not included in the installer) -
sqlmapgui-2.4.0_win-setup_nosqlmap.msi – 5.84MB
3. Windows Installer (sqlmap included in the installer) -
sqlmapgui-2.4.0_win-setup_withsqlmap.msi – 50MB
Refer to the blog for MD5/SHA1/SHA256 hash values for the installers along
with any commands that might be required.
Please send your feedback / identified bugs / suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Aman Hardikar .M,
CISSP, CISA(Q), BS7799:LA, CEH, CCI, RHCE, CREST CRT
GIAC: GREM, GPEN, GCIH, GCIA, GSEC(Gold), GISP, GPCI, GWAS, GHTQ, SSP-GHD,
POWER corrupts; ELSE nothing corrupts.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Owasp-delhi