[Owasp-delhi] [Global_conference_committee] [OCMS] ACTION REQUIRED: New "Global AppSec India 2012" event application

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Thu Oct 6 08:57:56 EDT 2011

Dhruv,

Your correct, there is only one Global AppSec per geographic region each
year.  Next year we have
Global AppSec AsiaPac 2012 - March 12, 2012 - March 16, 2012 - Sydney,
Australia
Global AppSec Research 2012 - July 10, 2012 - July 13, 2012 - Athens, Greece
Global AppSec North America 2012 - Oct. 22, 2012 - Oct. 26, 2012 - Austin,
TX
Global AppSec Latin America 2012 - Nov. 14, 2012 - Nov. 16, 2012 - Buenos
Aires, Argentina

The event size is not a determining factor in if it's a global appsec or
not, although your welcome to keep the appsec name.  As an example the
conference I run, AppSec DC was a Global AppSec in 09 but last year and next
year it is classified as a regional event.

--
Mark Bristow
(703) 596-5175
mark.bristow at owasp.org