[Owasp-delhi] [Global_conference_committee] [OCMS] ACTION REQUIRED: New "Global AppSec India 2012" event application

Dhruv Soi dhruv.soi at owasp.org
Thu Oct 6 05:36:52 EDT 2011

Hi John,

I am not sure, if I mistakenly entered wrong data in the online event
planner, there might be some misinterpretation while reading the titles.
However, everything in details is inserted in the budget tool, request you
to kindly review the same. Total anticipated attendance in the conference is
nearly 400. We had 550 last year, but I am going little conservative there.
For the training tracks, last time we had 221 participants, this year again
my conservative approach has allowed me to put down a total figure of 180.
My luck never betrays though :-) so it could be beyond the figures we
achieved last year, but I am trying to talk little practical on the figures.

Hi Mark,

There can be 4 global conference in a calendar year. Any reason to make it
regional? Attendance of 500 at conference with 200 at trainings, well
justifies to mark it global. Seek your suggestions here. I have responded to
your rest of the comments in the OCMS.

Many Thanks,
Dhruv