[Owasp-delhi] Security Process Review check point.

CPC nath at computer.org
Thu Nov 18 01:26:24 EST 2010

Check this out:
www.sans.org/.../implementing-project-*security*-*review*-*process*
-project-management-methodology_987<http://www.sans.org/.../implementing-project-security-review-process-project-management-methodology_987>
Nath

--

Logical errors are, I think, of greater practical importance than many
people believe; they enable their perpetrators to hold the comfortable
email: nath at computer.org
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email message  including any attachments is legally privileged,
confidential and is for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
expressly prohibited. If you have received this email message in error,
please immediately notify us by email and destroy all copies of  the
message. Thank you.