[Owasp-delhi] Reverse Engineering

chintan dave davechintan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 16:25:13 EDT 2010

Yeah, but EULA is not as comprehensive as law.

For example: EULA says, Decompiling and Disassembiling of product is
prohibited.

However there have been cases where if the application/product is
reverse engineered, the decision was in favour or party who reversed
it. The following link provides more details on examples:
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Reverse_Engineering/Legal_Aspects