[Owasp-delhi] Reverse Engineering

Venkatesh.Jagannathan at cognizant.com Venkatesh.Jagannathan at cognizant.com
Thu Jul 1 01:54:13 EDT 2010

In general, many venodors of the said software indicate this in their EULA. That should dictate if an application can be RE-e or not. You have to go through the EUAL to see if its ok or not.

Thanks & Regards,
Venkatesh Jagannathan (Venki) | Digital Security Practice |: +91-91766 VENKI |: 433936 |: +91-44-67401000 x:3936 | : http://www.cognizant.com |: http://www.linkedin.com/in/heyvenki
 Avoid plastics. Use recycled paper bags. Save Trees. Avoid Printing.
| Thinking is the Capital, Enterprise is the way, Hard Work is the solution. |
|                       Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam - Ignited Minds. |

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.