[Owasp-delhi] VA for IIS

Parthajit Panda Parthajit.Panda at gmrgroup.in
Fri Feb 26 02:41:44 EST 2010

Another tool which can be used for free

http://www.acunetix.com/index.htm

regards
Parthajit

From: owasp-delhi-bounces at lists.owasp.org [mailto:owasp-delhi-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Satyajit Das
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 2:06 PM
To: owasp-delhi at lists.owasp.org; owasp-bangalore at lists.owasp.org
Subject: [Owasp-delhi] VA for IIS

hi All,

Some sites that can help in IIS V.A.  Thanks to Akash.

IIS Security Checklist
http://windows.stanford.edu/docs/IISsecchecklist.htm

Security Guidance for IIS
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd450371%28WS.10%29.aspx

Tools for troubleshooting IIS Security issues
http://download.cnet.com/IIS-Security-Audit/3000-2653_4-10102230.html
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/229694

General IIS Security page
http://www.cgisecurity.com/iis-security.html

A free ebook on IIS security
http://test.cgisecurity.com/lib/IIS_Security_and_Programming_Countermeasures.pdf

warm regards,
Akash Mahajan
Security Consultant, (Web / Networks /
Servers / IT/ Virtualization)
Founder Headstart Network Foundation
http://www.linkedin.com/in/akashm
http://twitter.com/makash

This e-mail contains information which is confidential and/or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient , you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please destroy it and notify us by reply e-mail or by telephone. Internet E-mail messages may be subject to delays, non-delivery and unauthorised alterations and we shall not be responsible for the consequence(s) in such event(s). All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this E-mail. We cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this E-mail or attachments and recommend that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use.