[Owasp-delhi] NESSUS ?

Rahul Shrivastava ra.shrivastava08 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 07:48:19 EST 2010

Hi Purohit,

In addition to everyone else's comments I would very strongly say yes,
Anybody can run a scan but when you and try and understand it will have most
of the things to do with protocols and somebody who doesn't knows network
basics and how it works its like looking at "*Niagra Falls*" [?]

Hope this helps you.

Regards
Rahul Shrivastava
IT Security Consultant