[Owasp-delhi] Google was victimized by hackers. Will you be next???

Soi, Dhruv dhruv.soi at owasp.org
Wed Feb 3 04:08:47 EST 2010

Well, in the previous post that I shared as an article from NYTimes, one
might have noticed the comments from Chinese hacker where he says:

"Microsoft
<http://topics.nytimes.com/top/news/business/companies/microsoft_corporation
/index.html?inline=nyt-org>  and Adobe have a lot of zero days," he said,
while scanning Web sites at home. "But we don't publish them. We want to
save them so that some day we can use them."

Which is pretty obvious and time will prove it as well. Digging more into
their strategy and past trends it is not really difficult to make out exact
time, month, day when they launch their espionage operations. There would be
lot more fun in coming months. whew! J