[Owasp-delhi] Volunteers Needed for OWASP Committees

Puneet Mehta (India) puneet.mehta at sdgc.com
Wed Aug 11 15:10:48 EDT 2010

I agree with Dhruv here. Both Dhruv and I have spent a good amount of effort and time to build this chapter. The sole objective is to promote awareness and education along with professional networking through sharing of knowledge and ideas. To see only two nominations for this cause is really disappointing.

I sincerely feel that we have a lot of like minded folks on this list who can make a difference by volunteering and contributing for this noble cause.

Hoping that the message would encourage atleast few if not all to come forward.

Best Regards

Puneet Mehta
Co-chair OWASP India
Director- OWASP Delhi Chapter

To: owasp-delhi at lists.owasp.org

Forgot to mention – OWASP Delhi Committee Members while being on the board will be entitled to attend any OWASP Conference in Delhi at no cost (i.e. FREE as in beer).

Tomorrow evening 1800hrs has been kept as the closing time for the nominations and we will announce the shortlisted committee members on Friday. So, hurry up and show-up for a good cause, communities are meant to be driven by people, for people. You are very much amongst former or the later group but your presence in both the groups would certainly bring the difference!

Look forward to your interest.

Cheers!

Dhruv