[Owasp-delhi] Volunteers Needed for OWASP Committees

Soi, Dhruv dhruv.soi at owasp.org
Wed Aug 11 07:54:39 EDT 2010

Forgot to mention - OWASP Delhi Committee Members while being on the board
will be entitled to attend any OWASP Conference in Delhi at no cost (i.e.
FREE as in beer).

Tomorrow evening 1800hrs has been kept as the closing time for the
nominations and we will announce the shortlisted committee members on
Friday. So, hurry up and show-up for a good cause, communities are meant to
be driven by people, for people. You are very much amongst former or the
later group but your presence in both the groups would certainly bring the
difference!

Look forward to your interest.

Cheers!

Dhruv