[Owasp-delhi] FW: [OWASP-Bangalore] Why OWASP

Venkatesh.Jagannathan at cognizant.com Venkatesh.Jagannathan at cognizant.com
Wed May 27 00:30:17 EDT 2009

This is a good one...Nice one Akash Mahajan...And Thanks Dhruv...

Thanks & Regards,
Venkatesh Jagannathan (Venki) | Digital Security Practice |: +91-9840148148 |: 443037 |: +91-44-47403000 x:443037 | : http://www.cognizant.com |: http://www.linkedin.com/in/heyvenki
 Avoid plastics. Use recycled paper bags. Save Trees. Avoid Printing.
| Thinking is the Capital, Enterprise is the way, Hard Work is the solution. |
|                       Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam - Ignited Minds. |

To: owasp-bangalore at lists.owasp.org
Subject: [OWASP-Bangalore] Why OWASP

Hey recently a client wanted to know why would anyone refer to OWASP for guidelines to securing their web apps. The question was in the context of if the app is already ISO 27002 certified etc.

I created a simple one page PDF and shared with them. Might be useful in your organisations as well.

Feedback more than welcome.

The information has been taken from various sources online and the copyright only applies to presenting them in this manner. Feel free to use them anywhere and if you do quote me great but its ok otherwise as well. It was more for the client than anything else.

--
warm regards,
Akash Mahajan