[Owasp-delhi] FW: [OWASP-Bangalore] Why OWASP

Soi, Dhruv dhruv.soi at owasp.org
Tue May 26 13:16:23 EDT 2009

Nice work!

-----Original Message-----
From: owasp-bangalore-bounces at lists.owasp.org [mailto:owasp-bangalore-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Akash
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 10:32 PM
To: owasp-bangalore at lists.owasp.org
Subject: [OWASP-Bangalore] Why OWASP

Hey recently a client wanted to know why would anyone refer to OWASP for guidelines to securing their web apps. The question was in the context of if the app is already ISO 27002 certified etc.

I created a simple one page PDF and shared with them. Might be useful in your organisations as well.

Feedback more than welcome.

The information has been taken from various sources online and the copyright only applies to presenting them in this manner. Feel free to use them anywhere and if you do quote me great but its ok otherwise as well. It was more for the client than anything else.

--
warm regards,
Akash Mahajan