[Owasp-delhi] Registrations Open: OWASP Delhi Meeting January 2009

Soi, Dhruv dhruv.soi at owasp.org
Thu Jan 29 04:57:29 EST 2009

Hello All,

This is the final call to register for upcoming OWASP meeting to be held on
coming Saturday in Birlasoft, Noida. If you have not registered already,
then please do it now! Please follow below instructions to register yourself
for this meeting.

Please ignore this reminder email if already registered.

Many Thanks,

Dhruv

  _____