[Owasp-delhi] Anyone want to be a part of a 0-day?

Soi, Dhruv dhruv.soi at owasp.org
Fri Jan 23 08:20:24 EST 2009

Great Idea, I think we can approach different WAF companies to provide us
with this opportunity of testing their product and then releasing a detailed
comparison chart for the industry. We may call it some OWASP project for
which we can take approval from the global board. But it is again a theory
to support yours ;-) I know a couple of WAF companies who I think would be
interested to participate. But it would break your 0-day mission :-)

Many Thanks,

Dhruv

  _____