[Owasp-delhi] Cellphone Encryption Code Is Divulged

SUMAN SOURAV suman.sourav at sellasynergy.com
Wed Dec 30 06:18:59 EST 2009

Ha Ha Ha!!!

So can I say that some can intercept my calls like we intercept in applications??? ....very funny but not sound good to me...

My calls are no more private :(

I hope 4G will be rolled out sooner than later ....

Regards
Suman

To: owasp-delhi at lists.owasp.org

Interesting!!!

Algo developed several years ago finally broken, Nohl has given an advance New Year GIFT to GSM consortium :)

Regards
Suman