[Owasp-dallas] June Announcements
denis.sheridan at owasp.org
Thu Jun 8 16:27:59 UTC 2017
A quick note to share some recent announcements:
- Our meeting this month will be on Tuesday, June 20th at Toyota's
office in Plano. The topic will be "From Hot Rodding to Hacking, Securing
the Modern Automobile" present by Art Dahnert. Please RSVP here:
- Our meeting in July is set for Wednesday, July 19th at Goldman Sachs'
office in Irving. The topic will be "IoT Security Landscape: Survey &
Analysis" present by Mark Szewczul. Please RSVP here:
- The slides from the April meeting presentation "AWS Security: Staying
on Top of the Cloud" have been posted to the OWASP Dallas wiki. Here's the
- OWASP's annual conference APPSEC USA 2017 will be held in Orlando, FL
this September. This is a great opportunity to meet other App Sec
professionals and find out how other individuals/companies are tackling the
same security issues. I've gone the past 2 years and it's been a blast.
Full details here: https://2017.appsecusa.org/
- I'm working filling out the meeting schedule for the end of the year.
There are roughly 2-3 meetings that still need a location, food/drink
sponsor, and speaker. If you are interested in volunteering for any
combination of those, please reach out to me :)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OWASP-Dallas