[Owasp-dallas] Reverse Engineering training in Austin, TX - July 21 & 22
mpardo at velocitystorm.com
Thu Jun 30 02:03:05 UTC 2016
Austin OWASP is hosting a two-day training on July 21 and July 22 on reverse engineering.
This class will be at no cost to attendees thanks to National Instruments, Austin OWASP and the instructor.
Why learn reverse engineering?
1. To debug applications
2. To get a deeper understanding of how an application works and interacts with other applications
3. To learn how applications are exploited
4. As a foundation for malware analysis
5. As a foundation for binary exploitation
6. As a foundation for vulnerability research
More information and sign up is here: https://austin-owasp-re.eventbrite.com
Education & Training, Austin OWASP
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OWASP-Dallas