[Owasp-dallas] REMINDER: October 7 Meeting RSVP

Matthew Parsons mparsons at parsonsisconsulting.com
Tue Oct 6 19:03:56 UTC 2015

Just a quick reminder our OWASP Dallas meeting is tomorrow at Goldman Sachs
at 11:30 am.  Goldman Sachs was kind enough to host and Cigital was kind
enough to sponsor the pizza. The speaker will be talking about software
security.  We look forward to seeing everyone there.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matt Parsons, CISSP, MSM