[Owasp-dallas] FW: Infosec-OWASP Trainer needed in Dallas

Gene McCormick gmccormick at tmsgi.com
Fri Jun 22 18:06:37 UTC 2012

Good afternoon all,

I had a request from a gentleman looking for a local trainer to assist with an ongoing project here in Dallas. I have not talked with him and I don't have complete details, but, thought I would pass along in case some of you are interested. If you are looking for some extra work, meet the requirements he notes, and would like to discuss, please reach out to Bill directly. His info is included in his email.

Good luck and have a wonderful weekend.

Thank you,
Gene McCormick
President
The McCormick Solution Group, Inc. (TMSGI)
gmccormick at tmsgi.com
Direct: 817-329-7467  Cell: 972-740-5902  Main: 817-329-5023  Fax: 214-615-9030
www.tmsgi.com
Follow us on Twitter:TMSGI
Leadership Team - Dallas Chapter OWASP

bfilandino at comcast.net

Confidentiality Notice: This E-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual or entity named in the E-mail address. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon the content of this E-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this E-mail in error, please reply to the sender so that I can arrange for proper delivery, and then please delete this message from your inbox. Thank you.