[Owasp-dallas] Penetration testing

Shaun Zinck shaun.zinck at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 17:37:12 EDT 2011

Hi Wayne

The company I work for is also looking for a provider who can do a security
assessment of 1 or 2 of our external facing web applications.  In your
search, did you find any companies worth mentioning, or does anyone else on
the list have other suggestions that haven't been mentioned before? (I will
look at the previously mentioned companies - just didn't know if anything
new has popped up)

Our needs are for a vulnerability scan/security assessment of one or two
production web applications, so not destructive penetration tests.  Also, we
won't be able to give access to our source code.

Thanks
Shaun Zinck