[Owasp-dallas] Digital Forensics Summer Camp at Richland College

Ryan W Smith ryanwsmith at gmail.com
Wed May 25 16:01:38 EDT 2011

FYI,

Our new location sponsor, Richland College is hosting a digital forensics and security summer camp for high school students.

They are looking for individual speakers, as well as corporate sponsors.

I think this is a very worthwhile cause, and a great way for the OWASP Dallas Chapter to give back to the community
by shaping the minds of the next generation of security professionals.

If you're interested in being a speaker, volunteer, or sponsor, please contact myself or Zoltan Szabo (email address listed below).

Thanks,
Ryan W Smith

Begin forwarded message: