[Owasp-dallas] Penetration testing

Alicia Smith asmith at neospire.net
Thu Jun 23 11:35:36 EDT 2011

I don't know if you are looking for a long-term contract but I know that
ACS (Affiliated Computer Services) offers security services.

Their penetration testing is performed and may take several days because
they do a smattering of various things. I believe they even attempt to
do social engineering.

Of course it's been several years since I worked there, things may have
changed.

Hope this information helps,

Alicia