[Owasp-dallas] ISSA Meeting on 6/16:The State of Web ApplicationSecurity

Ryan W Smith ryan.w.smith at praetorian.com
Wed Jun 15 12:53:06 EDT 2011

I'm not defending the vendor, or entirely disagreeing with this comment, but this is not an appropriate response to share on this list.

This is a provocative personal opinion, which you're entitled to, but everyone doesn't need to know the reason anyone else is or is not attending.
Furthermore,  a comment like this is likely to start an off topic flame session, which is against most mailing lists terms, if not explicitly this one.

Thanks for the feedback, but let's try to keep these type of inciteful comments/threads off this list.

Thanks,
Ryan
--
Ryan W Smith